Lead and Thrive
Currently Open-enrollment for 100% online, self-paced
All CCE Board Certified Coaches MUST earn 70 CEUs over 5 years before recertifying to maintain their credential. This robust program offers 36 CEUs and over 10 bonus hours of learning, articles, templates and tools, flexible learning with personalized attention from an instructor and can be accessed practically anywhere with an internet connection. And it includes the required ethics all BCCS must earn as well!
We have all experienced various levels of challenge – and some of us also threat and crises. That includes our clients. While many can control their reactions, many will also feel overwhelmed and shut down. Yet, with the right awareness, support and skills, they can control and even improve their responses. In fact, coaching can create frameworks for individuals and teams to move past their deficit mindset and into a growth mindset – fostering resilience and creating skills, pathways and behaviors for healthier stress management, improved performance, strategic AND compassionate leadership, and sustainable lasting impact and achievements.
This ability to adapt, to flex to overcome during great times of adversity is highly important for organizations to stay competitive, profitable and/or able to live their missions in critical and uncertain times.
Add resilience-building concepts, tools, and coaching approaches to your practice and help transform your clients while possibly transforming yourself as well.
During the launch of this program we are offering a DEEP discount. Instead of $700, the course is only $475. (That’s just over $13 per credit.) For those who need more CEUS, please contact us – there may be a way to track participation of the optional lessons and offer credit for that for a small additional fee. AND REMEMBER – EVEN AS IT IS SELF-PACED, there are MANY opportunities to interact with the instructor for feedback and insight. The platform allows you to access your lessons virtuall anywhere on almost any technology – as long as you have internet access. Most audio clips are available for you to download and save. You can even make notes on individual lessons and steps inside the course portal, save and download them for your keeping.
OUR NEW PLATFORM allows you to access your course from practically anywhere on almost any technology as long as you have a internet connection.
While this is not ALL of the lessons – an Overview is below:
- BlueRio’s IA© Coaching process – The IA© Coaching model does include a coaching process that has three phases and six steps. These stem from the intention to create sound, strategic and sustainable platforms for growth and development. IA: Inquire & Acknowledge AI: Assess & Initiate IA: Implement & instill Accountability
- Introduction to the Brain/Mind and Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Attunement, Empathy and Relational Neuroscience
Various Models of Motivation and Stages of Change People Experience
- Foundations for Coaching (Optional)
- Ethics of Coaching and BCC Ethics
- Coaching Techniques (articles, audio, video)
- Resilience – Foundations
- Forgiveness and Acceptance
- Resilience – Various Approaches and Experts Opinions (mostly video)
- Personal Branding
- Organizational Branding as a Cultural Elements
- Leadership as a process and a role
- Leadership: Transactional vs. Service/Servant, Situational Leadership, Socially Conscious Leadership
- Organization Structure and Culture
- Social Sustainability
- Communication and Conflict
- Crisis, Trauma and Tools to Calm the mind/brain
- BlueRio’s Coaching Through Acceptance™ Model
- BlueRio’s Survive and Thrive™ Model
- Neuroscience and Resilience
- Extra Bonus Resources
Requirements for 100: ONLINE 36 Hours
- Complete Required Lessons
- Pass one exam with a 75 or above (alternative assignments may be offered if requested)
- Must commit to posting at least 4 topic posts in the online discussion forum. There will be approximately 10 from which to choose –(*** Some may be found in optional steps, you can also view the discussion path I believe as part of the community to see all possible discussion topics. )
- For a limited time if you complete all optional items in addition to the required items you can earn 48 CEUS! (additional fees apply.)
BCC Lead Thrive 36 CEUs (Partial payment. balance due withing 60 days of first payment or prior to course completion, whichever comes first.
To Purchase additional CEUs ( to earn up to 48) please contact us first.)
CANCELLATION POLICY: After enrolling/purchasing, you MUST enter your course within 45 days of purchase. If you cancel within your 14-day trial period, which begins when you enroll and enter your course you will get a full refund. If you cancel AFTER 14 days and before 31 days you will get a refund minus an administration fee of $25.
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed.
No refunds for any cancellations after 31 days. Funds may be rolled into other offerings such as one-on-one coaching or into a different training program.